Sia Partners has been present in the US since 2012 through an acquisition of a well established consulting firm specialized in Financial Services. It has enjoyed continuous growth since: the US is now its second biggest market.
The New York office is the leading part of an integrated network in North America. With now four offices (the Houston office opened on September 1, 2016 following the acquisition of Molten Group), Sia Partners is continuing to expand across the continent. It also counts offices in Montreal (opened in 2014) and Charlotte, NC (late 2015).
Additionally, Sia Partners in the Americas has been rapidly enlarging its client portfolio - up to 15 - and forecasts more than $10M revenues over the next 12 months.
Our team is a well-balanced mix of local and international consultants with excellent backgrounds and experiences. In support of our growth we are constantly looking for new talent.
We are conveniently located at 40 Rector Street, Suite 1111, New York, NY 10006.
- Actuarial Sciences Read more
- CFO Advisory Read more
- CIO Advisory Read more
- Change Management Read more
- Corporate strategy Read more
- Data Science Read more
- Digital transformation Read more
- Human Resources Read more
- Marketing & Customer Experience Read more
- Operational Excellence Read more
- Procurement & Sourcing Read more
- Pricing & Revenue Management Read more